Welcome to the Architectural Heritage Society of Scotland
- Contribute to the next issue of the AHSS Magazine
- Celebrate 850 years of Paisley Abbey in 2013
- Learn more about the Dundee Conservation Lectures
- Find out about upcoming lectures, tours and events
- Learn how to join the Society
Scotland has a rich heritage of castles, mansions and garden landscapes, ecclesiastical and industrial sites, cities, towns and villages. This wealth of buildings provides many opportunities for study, but despite being famous throughout the world, our heritage is in constant need of protection.
The AHSS is committed to encouraging public understanding and appreciation of our built environment and supports the thoughtful and meaningful preservation and restoration of historic buildings.