Town Centre Conference
The Ayr Station Hotel Community Action Group, with support from the Civic Society, are organising a conference on resources available for small scale conservation and redevelopment.
Venue: Ayr Town Hall
Date Time: Wednesday 10 April 2019, 10:00 – 16:00
The conference will have the following schedule:
- Neil Langhorn. Head of Compulsory Purchase Order Policy Unit, Scottish Government
- Malcolm Cowie, Community Empowerment Policy Manager, (Asset Transfer)Scottish Government
- Philip Prentice, Chief Officer, Scotland’s Towns Partnership
- James Turner Heritage Environment Scotland ( Designation of Listed Buildings) Edinburgh.
Discussion and lunch break
- Colin Gray Community Right to Buy ( incl Abandoned Detrimental & Neglected Land & Buildings)
- David Henderson, Advisor, Community Ownership Support Services which helps small development trusts.
- Una Richards Chief Executive Scottish Historic Buildings Trust
Discussion and coffee
More information, including how to register, can be found on the Ayr Station Hotel Community Action Group website here.BACK