AHSS VIRTUAL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020
Notice is hereby given that the 64th AGM of The Architectural Heritage Society of Scotland
will be held on Thursday 29 October at 6.00pm.
Our 64th AGM will be held as an online meeting this year, in view of the ongoing Covid-19 situation.
No election of new Trustees will be held, as none of the existing Trustees or Officers was due to retire this year.
Speakers at the AGM will be the President Simon Green, the Chairman Martin Robertson and the Treasurer Caroline Roussot.
Questions: If you would like to ask a question at the AGM, please submit it in advance to email@example.com by Tuesday 27 October.
Downloads: Accounts for the year to 31 March 2020
Registration: please register your attendance at the AGM via Eventbrite or send apologies to firstname.lastname@example.org
A link and password will be emailed to you by Tuesday 27 October.
- Minutes of the 63rd Annual General Meeting:
vote: approval of the Minutes
- President’s address
- Chairman’s report
- Treasurer’s report on year ended 31 March 2020
- Ordinary resolution:
vote: “that Messrs Henderson Loggie be re-appointed as Independent Examiners for the year to
31 March 2021”
- Any other competent business
View the full AGM notice here
How to create an account on Zoom
If this is your first time using Zoom, please download Zoom in advance of the meeting. If using a mobile phone, you can download Zoom from the app store.
1. Open the browser of your choice on your Mac, PC or tablet and head to the Zoom website, download by clicking or tapping on the “Zoom Client for Meetings”. Once downloaded, open and create your account.
2. You can then join a meeting at the top of the screen. To join our AGM meeting, you will be sent a link and the Meeting ID and passcode.
Before joining the meeting, you will be prompted to update your name (your device may default to a different name and should be changed).
Here you can find a short video on how to join a meeting on Zoom.BACK